We analyze the ocean to determine how to better utilize two-thirds of the Earth’s surface in the climate fight. Are you interested in joining this team of engineers, data scientists, maritime professionals, and hatchery technicians?
Send us an email - email@example.com
- Global Operations Lead - We are looking for a highly experienced and driven individual to plan and execute our carbon sequestration and restoration operations in remote locations worldwide. This person should have an expertise in complex operational planning including international shipping and logistics, as well as demonstrated experience coordinating resources and vendors on a global-scale. The right person will thrive and remain organized in ambiguous and challenging environments. We are looking for a tenacious problem solver who is determined to fight climate change.
- Director of Manufacturing - We are looking for an experienced leader to oversee our in-house manufacturing as we rapidly scale production and expand R&D efforts. This person should have experience leading manufacturing teams through periods of high growth. They will work as a manager and a hands-on technical leader. The right person can strategize, design and reimagine processes and equipment by leveraging existing methodologies and technologies. This person is persistent and isn't afraid to do things differently.
- Embedded Software Engineer - We are expanding our software team and looking for an experienced engineer who can build software that will run on our custom equipment. This person is excited to be at their keyboard one day and on the water testing their code the next. They can adapt in a quickly evolving environment while keeping in mind the larger software architecture. They are motivated by having found a way to put their highly technical skillset to use fighting climate change.
- Electrical Engineer - We are growing our engineering team and looking for an experienced electrical engineer to design and develop our remotely operated and autonomous electronics systems. This person can turn a blank slate into a fully operational electronics system, owning every element of the hardware outcome along the way. This person is a troubleshooting ninja and iterates quickly. The right person embraces new skills, thrives in a rapidly changing environment and lets nothing get in the way of fighting climate change.
- Mechanical Engineer - We are expanding our mechanical engineering team and looking for experienced individuals who can design, build and test new equipment. This person is proficient in workshop fabrication and has hands-on experience as a mechanical engineer. This person also excels at working cross functionally and has excellent project management skills. The right person is curious, motivated to solve complex challenges, and driven to create novel ways to fight climate change.
- Experimentation and Research Intern - We are looking for an ambitious intern to help us plan, execute and measure numerous field experiments within our materials R&D. They are excited to design and build prototypes and then test them in the real world. They adapt and iterate quickly. We are looking for creative and hands-on individuals who want to actively participate in fighting climate change.
Our office is located at the Marine Trade Center in Portland, Maine. This hub of the working waterfront is home to many fishing businesses and marine services. Our hatchery is located at Mitchell Field in Harpswell on Casco Bay. Our fabrication facility is located alongside other entrepreneurs of the region in the collaborative workplace TechPlace, at the former Naval Air Station in Brunswick.