Unparalleled Customer Service
Whether you need a complex site hosted, a large volume of email accounts or a dedicated server, Running Tide Inc. has a solution for you. Our facility is located in downtown Toronto and has multiple fibre connections to multiple backbones. The facility also has redundant power, cooling and fire suppression. Our servers are fast multi-processor machines with lots of memory and hardware based RAID disk arrays. We back it up with 7/24 support including pager access to our senior engineers.
In our shared environment we provide hosting on Windows 2000/2003 servers and Unix. Application servers like Microsoft's .NET framework and Allaire's ColdFusion are also available. Tie that in with a Microsoft SQL 2000 server and your web site will fly. We can also support Oracle databases and jsp technologies on dedicated boxes.
When your web site is important to you, you need it to be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our virtual server hosting rates start as low as $20/month and include:
- WebTrends web site statistics reporting
- 5 email accounts, with webmail
- Full Access to raw web site log files
- Anonymous FTP access
- 5 accounts for authenticated FTP and WWW access
- 99.5% uptime guarantee
- We use Enterprise level servers and SQL for data storage (both 64 bit)
- The servers are located at Q9 in Toronto
- the latest in biometric authentication, video surveillance, and round-the-clock security officers
- multiple layers of redundancy in power systems, HVAC, and fire detection and suppression
- high performance network that connects directly to all major Internet backbones
- With multiple connections, Internet traffic is automatically routed around network outages to ensure servers co-located with Q9 always have the fastest response times available
- service level agreement that provides guarantees for 100% power and network availability
- 24/7 monitoring and support
- The servers are hosted in a clustered environment so that in the event of server failure the whole server will reboot on another server in the cluster within minutes
- Nightly backups
- Web-based stats reporting